Bethesda Estate Planning, Probate and Elder Law Attorney
Elizabeth Forgotson Goldberg
Email: click here to contact
- Trusts and estates
- Special needs trusts
- Elder law
- Estate administration
- Elder guardianship
- Family law
- Homeowners association law
- Estate planning for the elderly
- Powers of attorney
- Ancillary probate
- Decedents estates
- Maryland, 1989
- District of Maryland
- District of Columbia, 1991
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, 1997
- U.S. District Court
- George Washington University, J.D.
Associations & memberships
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland State Bar Association, Inc.
- National Association of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Women’s Bar Association of Maryland
Law Clerk to U.S. Magistrate Jean Dwyer, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, 1989 – 1991. Certified Elder Law Attorney, National Elder Law Foundation, October 2004.
- Columbia Research Corporation B-284157 (Feb 28, 2000) General Accounting Office
Elizabeth Forgotson Goldberg serves clients in Bethesda and throughout Montgomery, Prince Georges’ and other metropolitan area counties in Maryland, and in Washington D.C.